July Pinterest Trends 2023
If you want to get a better idea of what to pin in July, here are some July Pinterest trends that pinners are looking for in 2021.
Keyword Research & Content Planning
If you’re new to Pinterest, please check out this beginner’s guide to Pinterest marketing.
An important factor of Pinterest SEO is doing keyword research. If you have a Pinterest account, you can use the Pinterest Trends tool to collect potential keywords to add to your pin titles and pin descriptions. If you want to learn more, check out my comprehensive guide on how to use Pinterest Trends.
Now let’s go over what’s trending on Pinterest in July 2021! Explore these different categories to find inspiration for what to pin to Pinterest.
Top July Pinterest Trends in 2023
It’s already time to go over what to pin on Pinterest in July! Pinterest users are looking for inspiration and new ideas. If you haven’t already, try to zone in on summer activities.
Pinners are starting to feel the heat outside so they are looking forward to spending afternoons by the pool. On that note, pinners are making plans to spend time outdoors so focus on pool parties, camping, backyard patios, cookouts, picnics, grilling recipes, and more.
- Dog grooming, dog haircuts, and dog training are on the rise! Pet owners are looking out for their pets and looking for ways to keep them cool during the summer months
- Shark week! If you publish content that includes arts and crafts or birthday parties for kids, then add shark week to your list of content ideas; right now, pinners are looking for shark week food, shark crafts, and shark birthday parties/birthday cakes
- Bikini poses are a hot topic right now; if you’re a photographer that does photoshoots on the beach, consider pinning your best photos to Pinterest
- Beach hacks, beach necessities, beach ideas, beach day, beach trip; if you share travel or DIY content, then try to focus on these keywords this month!
- Pool hacks, above ground pool landscaping, pool storage ideas; DIY or “mommy” bloggers would benefit from blog posts around landscaping and storage ideas
- Summer dinner recipes, summer meals, dinner ideas; for the food bloggers out there, consider sharing roundup posts that share a variety of potluck and summer picnic recipes
- Last chance to share content for the 4th of July! (no-bake recipes, party food, nails, shirts, swimsuits, desserts)
Don’t freak out if you notice a drop in your referral traffic in Jule and the summer months because pinners are less active on Pinterest because they are out and about, enjoying vacation time, or attending family cookouts.
What’s Trending in Pinterest’s Most Popular Categories?
If you log into your Pinterest account and go to the Trends tool, you will see the following categories. These are typically the most popular topics that Pinterest users search for.
- handbags, purses
- baseball game outfit women
- summer mom outfits
- corsets, black corsets, corset aesthetic
- 70s outfits, 70s fashion, retro fashion
- red dress, red dress outfit, red prom dresses
- wedding guest dress, what to wear to a wedding, summer wedding outfit guest
- date night outfit, dinner date outfit, girls night out outfit ideas
FOOD & DRINK
- zucchini recipes, zucchini bread
- blueberry recipes, blueberry muffins
- gourmet hot dogs, air fryer hot dogs
- no-bake desserts, summer dessert recipes
- Laura Bush cowboy cookies recipe
- pasta salad recipes
- breakfast ideas, healthy breakfast recipes
- dinner recipes, recipes for dinner, easy dinner ideas
- bandana hairstyles, hairstyles with bandanas
- bridesmaid hair
- braided hairstyles
- curtain bangs
- summer nails, cute summer nails, summer nails colors
- almond nails, chic nails, nail trends
- dorm room organization hacks, college dorm room ideas
- bedroom ideas
- room ideas aesthetic
- kitchen ideas
- landscaping ideas for front of house
- bathroom decor ideas
- boho bedroom
- nursery ideas
- summer bucket list 2021, bucket list ideas
- vacation packing list
- Nashville, Tennessee
Plan Ahead on Pinterest
Find out what you can pin in January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November, and December!
Check out these resources to help you market your business:
- Blogging for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide
- 31 Ways to Increase Website Traffic Organically
- How to Create a Pinterest Board
- Small Business Tools for Creative Businesses
- What Does a Pinterest Virtual Assistant Do?
- How to Become a Pinterest Manager
Want to stay up to date on Pinterest? Check back here each month because I’ll share with you the top trends on Pinterest so you can zone in on your Pinterest marketing strategy.
And if you are interested in hiring a Pinterest manager, check out my Pinterest Management Services!