The holiday season is ramping up! Explore the top November Pinterest trends here to find out what to pin this year on Pinterest.
If you have a Pinterest account, you can use the Pinterest Trends tool to collect potential keywords to add to your pin titles and pin descriptions. Check out my comprehensive guide on how to use Pinterest Trends to learn more.
Now let’s go over what’s trending on Pinterest in November 2021!
Top November Pinterest Trends In 2021
Share your ideas for Thanksgiving recipes and decorations. If you really want to stand out, add a unique twist to classic holiday recipes. For example, how about a vegan sweet potato casserole?
Black Friday & Holiday Shopping
If you have ever published any gift guides or product guides, now is the time to share them! Holiday shoppers are planning ahead earlier and earlier every year. When you share gift guides on Pinterest, pinners are usually searching for “what to ask for Christmas”, “gift basket ideas” or “Christmas wishlist”.
Pinners are searching for fall wallpapers to put on their phones. They are looking for fall colors, leaves, s’mores, pumpkins, and more.
Yup, it’s not too early to start sharing your Christmas content! Here are just a few keywords that are trending this year:
- Christmas wishlist
- Christmas crafts for adults
- Christmas decor ideas
- Christmas aesthetic
- Christmas weddings
- holiday party outfits
- best Christmas desserts
- DIY outside Christmas decorations
- what to ask for Christmas teenage girl
- Christmas wreaths
Pinterest’s Most Popular Categories
Searches for sweaters, sweater dresses, scarves, leather leggings, coats, boots, and simple fall outfits. Also think about specific occasions and what kind of fashion inspiration pinners may consider: holiday party outfits, bar outfit ideas, and winter date night outfits.
FOOD & DRINK
- Soups and chili: Crockpot recipes, soup recipes, beef stew, white chicken chili, and Sunday dinner ideas
- Seasonal recipes: roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, butternut squash, apples, cranberries
- Sunday dinner ideas: share a roundup of your favorite comfort foods and more elaborate meals to make at home
- Thanksgiving recipes: roasted turkey, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, apple pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, Thanksgiving recipes for kids, vegan Thanksgiving recipes, gluten free Thanksgiving recipes
- Warm drinks: hot apple cider, mulled wine, hot chocolate, hot toddies, and lattes
Gift guides for beauty products are really popular and will perform well on Pinterest. Focus on makeup, cleansers, nail polish, hair dryers, and whatever products your audience will love.
- November nails
- oval-shaped nails
- 70’s makeup
- 1960’s makeup
- acrylic nails fall
- eyeliner styles
- French manicure
- aesthetic wall pictures
Many pinners are excited about decorating for the holidays and even making their own DIY decorations. Focus on wreaths, ornaments, lights, and candles.
- Christmas decor
- Thanksgiving aesthetic
- Christmas tree
- outdoor Christmas decorations
- Christmas mantel decorations
- Thanksgiving decor
- Christmas bedroom
- Christmas front porch
- Christmas lights
The day before Thanksgiving is said to be one of the busiest travel days of the year! Share your tips for traveling on the road, how to entertain your kids at the airport, or packing lists for the holidays.
Christmas in NYC is very popular this time of year too because it’s honestly a magical place to visit this time of year.
CONTENT PLANNING ON PINTEREST
If you’d like to use Pinterest to market your business, check out these resources: Pinterest Marketing 101 and Pinterest SEO Tips. Are you interested in hiring a Pinterest manager? Check out my Pinterest Management Services!
Check out these resources to help you market your business: