Let’s go over February Pinterest trends this year! Explore these different categories to find inspiration for what to pin to Pinterest in February.
Note: If you have a Pinterest account, you can use the Pinterest trends tool to collect potential keywords to add to your pin titles and pin descriptions. Check out my comprehensive guide on how to use Pinterest Trends if you want to learn more about doing keyword research on Pinterest.
The key to Pinterest marketing is planning ahead and pinning the right content ahead of the trends. If you want to get a better idea of what to pin in February, here are some trending keywords that pinners are searching for in February.
Top February Pinterest Trends
February is the time to start thinking about the springtime, Easter, Mother’s Day, summer vacation, and anything else that’s coming up in the next 2 to 3 months.
Two events happen every February that people either love or hate: Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl Sunday. We’re several weeks into winter at this point and people are really looking forward to springtime. They want to plan vacations, lose weight, and prepare their taxes.
Super Bowl Sunday
It’s best to start sharing your party foods and appetizer recipes in early or mid-January but football party foods will peak in mid-February and the weekend of the annual Super Bowl.
- Superbowl party food ideas, superbowl appetizers, superbowl snacks, superbowl desserts
- Spinach artichoke dip, crockpot, slower cooker, fresh spinach, Instant Pot
- sliders, slide recipes, ham and cheese sliders, sliders recipe Hawaiin rolls, salmon sliders
- 7 layer dip, 7 layer taco dip, 7 layer bean dip, taco dip, Mexican layer dip, taco dip with cream cheese
- buffalo chicken dip, crock pot, slow cooker, oven
- Fingerfood party appetizers
It’s not too late to share Valentine’s Day content if you have it. Pinners are looking for inspiration when it comes to cards, cake designs, nail designs, baby announcements, and gifts for their significant other.
- Valentine’s Day outfits
St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is a huge celebration in North America. It’s traditional to make classic Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage, colcannon, Irish soda bread, Irish stew, Irish coffee, and – one of my favorites – incorporating Guinness beer into desserts like Guinness chocolate cake.
Parents and teachers are also looking for crafts to make with kids! Think about St. Patrick’s Day decor, crafts, wreaths, shamrocks, and leprechauns.
Start sharing your Easter content. Depending on the year, Easter Sunday can be as early as March!
- Easter DIY decor: decorations, wreaths, gardlands, trays, wedding ceremony decor
- Easy Easter wreath DIY
- Easter baskets: to make, for kids, for toddlers
- Easter baking: creative ideas, dessert, cupcakes, cake, for kids
As far as weddings are considered, couples are excited to plan nuptials in front of their loved ones. They are taking a simplistic approach and love the idea of outdoor and intimate weddings. They’re also liking the idea of retro and nostalgic touches to their weddings.
- 70s bachelorette party: disco bachelorette party, theme, outfit
- Antique wedding bands: vintage style, for women
- Speakeasy wedding: roaring 20s, reception, theme, dress, decorations, decor
- Modern romantic wedding: dress, cake, decor, invitations, theme, centerpieces, bouquet, flowers, reception, table settings, simple dress
Focus on spring outfit ideas and share the latest trends in fashion.
- brunch outfits
- everyday outfits
- grunge outfits
- gold rings
- tote bags
Food & Drink – Healthy Yet Comforting
Think about healthy crockpot recipes like ground beef chili, chicken chili, chicken noodle soup, and even comfort foods like pasta dishes. Here are some soup ideas for you:
- Lasagna soup: soup with ground beef, tomato soup, baked potato soup, and so on
- Empanadas: recipes, filling, dough, beef
- Southern soul food plates
- Mexican street corn soup
Think about popular cultural dishes like egg rolls, spring rolls,
Other pinners are looking for diet-specific recipes like gluten-free, dairy-free, and keto recipes. Besides these ideas, people are also looking for easy and healthy recipes. Instant Pot and slow cooker recipes as well as meal prep ideas do well this time of year.
Fashion bloggers, take note. Nails always seem to be consistently trending on Pinterest! Craft your content and keywords around the season, the holiday, and color combinations.
- Valentine’s Day nails acrylic, heart nails, almond nails, February nails
- Makeup looks
- Hair color ideas
- Bubble braid
- Curtain bangs
- February nails
- Black with blonde highlights
- Dark brunette with caramel highlights
- Brunette hair with blonde highlights
- Hairstyles with thin hair
- Brunette hair inspiration
Organic home decor has been consistently increasing in popularity. Homeowners and apartment dwellers are searching for natural elements to decorate their homes.
Here are a few other ideas to help you feel inspired:
- Earthy decor: ideas, bedroom, rustic wood headboard
- Master bedroom: bedroom ideas, black ceiling bedroom
- Master bathroom: bathroom remodel
- Kitchen: kitchen backsplash inspiration
- Landscaping: yard art, garden art, landscaping ideas for front of house
- Welding projects: welding crafts, welding art, welding project ideas, metal projects
Travelers are dreaming about their next vacation and planning accordingly, especially for bachelorette parties.
- beach vacations and what to pack
- Disneyland: tips, food, what to pack, where to stay
- spring break: Miami, Florida Keys, Key West
- New York City
- Nashville bachelorette party
- Palm Springs bachelorette party
- Charleston, South Carolina vacation
- Sedona, Arizona
- Dallas, Texas
RV and Van Life
The trend of living off the grid and traveling full time is not going away. Searches are up for offroad trucks and vehicles, Jeeps, RVs, and campers.
- RVs: RV remodel, RV interior, camper renovation, camper makeover, motorhome remodel, RV storage ideas, RV living full time
- Van living: van life ideas, camper van, DIY van interior, van life hacks, van storage
Pinterest Monthly Trends
Pinterest SEO & Content Planning
If you’re new to Pinterest, please check out this beginner’s guide to Pinterest marketing and Pinterest SEO. And if you are interested in hiring a Pinterest manager, check out my Pinterest Management Services!